Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lend me your home to try a new lens

Lend me your home and get some free photos.

Looking for a bright sunny home or a big back yard with good shade. You bring your friends with kids and I will bring a new lens I want to try out.

There is no cost to you or your guests. You only buy photos if you like what you see. The host will receive free photos based on the amount of sales.

The host should provide food or ask guess to bring some as a potluck.

Photos will be of children only at any age. Must have a minimum of 5 children from different families and no more than 10.

My goal is to get at least 5 photos of each child as well as some random photos of the kids playing together. This will be a great opportunity to get best friends together!

For questions and more details please shoot me an e-mail at Lrcphotos@gmail.com

No comments: