Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mini, art, my other blog, and a peek at a session

 Hey all! Here are the happenings with Lisa Campbell Photography

Mini sessions- I am doing a special again with mini sessions. Your entire sitting fee will count as print credit! Please see my website for info on minies as well as the Main session. Only 2 locations will be available. Also since this time of year is so busy all sessions will now be put on a waiting list. And because of new things happening on a personal level I can not schedule any sessions farther than 2 weeks out in advanced. All available dates and times will be posted when available and will be on a first pay first serviced basis.

Art- I am now doing a bit of art with photos. Please see my and take a look. I will pick a few of my favorites from every session to play with. If you are interested in some artwork for a specific photo please let  me know. Also if any past clients would like to reorder some photos with some art please let me know.

Blogging- Many of you know that I have mainly about my kids. I have decided to make things easier and will be combining both blogs. Soon this blog will also be showing more of my personal side with stories and photos of my children.

Peek- The photo below is one of the winners of the contest I held. I will be holding another one once I reach 1000 likes on page. I am very very close.

No comments: