Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's a Contest!



The Cutest Kid Contest


Do you think you have the cutest kid? Submit your favorite current (within 6 months) photo to Lisa at Lrcphotos@gmail.com by 9-3-2010. After all photos are received I will put them on my Face Book Fan Page. Two winners will be chosen. The one with the most likes and my personal favorite. Each winner will receive a full 1 hour session with a $75 print credit. Session can include brothers, sisters, Mom and Dad...but the majority of the session will be of the child that wins. 

Now for some of the rules:

No professional photos.
Free session will take place at a location of my choosing in Ocean Springs, MS. 
Only one photo submitted per family.
Best size for photo is 400x600 pixels.
Please send your name, childs name, and your contact info. 
Session must take place by 12-31-2010.

Be creative and have fun! 

2 comments:

mrssanchez said...

I would do it, but I'm not in your area to get the session :( Miss you!!

Chelle said...

Thank you so much, Lisa! Now it's time for me to hunt for the cutest picture...hmmm...

xo