Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Specials and new opportunities



Itsy Bitsy Mini Photo Shoot

This will be a great opportunity for those who cannot normally afford me. Please e-mail me if you are interested so I can put you on a list. Also please send me ideas of what locations you think would be great to use. Dates and times have not been chosen yet but will be soon.

Butt Crack Of Dawn Photo shoot

I so love the early morning light! Plus it is so much cooler! Meet me on either East Beach or Front Beach in Ocean Springs around 6am for a fun time in the sand and water. And since the oil has stayed away from these beaches… now is the time!
Earn $100 in extra print credit with a “Main” session. This means your entire sitting fee will be credited toward prints or product. This offer will be available until the end of summer or until school starts up again.

Photo parties

Do you have a great back yard, green house room or great light in your home? Hosting a photo party of 5 or more friends at your house will give you an opportunity to earn free photos. No sitting fees are involved.

E-mail me for more info.
Lrcphotos@gmail.com

No comments: