Saturday, February 20, 2010

New to Lisa Campbell Photography

Sorry it has taken me so long to get the new website up and running. The hard part for me is picking the photos I want to use. Give me just a bit more time.

I will be adding mini sessions soon. These sessions last from 15-30 minutes and will be much cheaper than a regular session. Soon I will have a schedule of days, times and locations that will be available for these sessions.

I am also working on a few other new things around here. A new updated price list will be available soon. The prices are not really that different, But the format and more information will be added. Also event, wedding, mini, birth and new baby in the hospital info will be on this new price list.

I need senior reps! Seniors is not a market I have done in the past. I was waiting until my oldest was in this age range. And guess what! He will be 18 in just a few months. I feel so old! So if you are or know a Junior or Senior in High School that would like to be a rep for me please let me know.

And so I don't leave you with out a photo. He is a photo of my Senior I took just yesterday. I think he needs a haircut! A few more are posted on my Family blog

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I can't wait to see you Thursday! Oh-and actually meet you :)

Love the pics of your son. You are amazing.

xo